We are delighted to be supported by Swap in the City UK for the coming three years, it’s a fantastic partnership that could help hundreds of children across the UK.
Caudwell Children provide family support services, equipment, treatment and therapies for disabled children and their families across the UK. We also run our Enable Sport programme for talented disabled athletes and our Destination Dreams holiday for children fighting life threatening conditions. For more information please visit www.caudwellchildren.com
Passionate, positive and practical, we are motivated to improve the lives of the estimated 770,000 disabled children living in the UK, starting with the 400,000 living in or on the margins of poverty.
What makes us special:
- We don’t believe in waiting lists for children
- We treat families and their children as individuals
- We’re a national charity with a local heart
- Our management and running costs are covered by a kind benefactor so that donations go directly to help disabled children in need
Did you know?
- 1 in 20 children in the UK has a disability
- Every week 104 children in the UK die from a terminal illness
- 100,000 children in the UK are waiting for a wheelchair for their mobility and independence
- Caudwell Children are 100% reliant on fundraising income to continue the work we do.
Please visit our website or follow us on Facebook or Twitter to keep updated on our events.